Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

Well its my first Mothers Day, the boys are asleep... sick :( I'm afraid I brought the cold home earlier in the week and now the boys are out for the count. So maybe not the ideal first mothers day but it is a little nice to relax at home and be a mommy :) Landon even took the time to get me a gift!! A new vacuum cleaner, it was perfect :)

When I got home from worship team practice this is what awaited me :)

Landon even signed it!

We have teeth!! 2 bottom teeth are working their way up and out, though I will miss his gummy smile I am glad to see him growing like a big boy. Though the new found munchers have not helped to inspire eating big boy food...


A very happy mothers day to all you mommys out there!!  :) (mommys? mommies? either way) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment